Smart Living and Workspaces Online Exhibition & Conference is the first online trade show and conference in Oman that will feature the latest innovation in Smart Homes & Workspaces technology
The event is designed based on Oman's smart home market fact which is seen to grow 8.3% by 2023.
Alongside Oman's public sectors are working on executing its mega plan for smart cities, a rising number of commercial and residential properties are using technology to implement sustainable community projects to meet increasing new customer requirements.
This Online event would feature conference, exhibition and excellent match making opportunities. The conference will be held for two days, the first day will highlight the importance of Smart homes and the second day focus on Smart Office and Building Innovation.
The event brings together key players from both traditional and flexible office space, to examine the forces that will shape the workspaces of tomorrow in a world shaped by Covid-19 and also will uncover how innovative use of smart home technologies and applications make domestic life more convenient, efficient, safe and enjoyable.
Facts about the Smart Home and Office Market in the Sultanate of Oman
- The Oman smart home market is seen to grow 8.3% by 2023.
- The projected market size of smart homes in Bahrain, Oman, Iran and Jordan is US$ 73 million by 2022.
- Oman is predicted to experience higher growth in the smart home solutions market as compared to other countries in the GCC region.
- Oman is heavily investing in smart office buildings in order to promote an attractive business environment.
- The smart homes concept is increasingly attracting some part of suburban and rural areas in Oman.
The event will feature live product and service demonstrations, product launches, and innovation and technical seminars.
Be a part of this Virtual event and attend the 2-day conference along with our Panel discussions.
For more information visit https://smartlivingexpo-oman.com/2021/